Saturday, July 16, 2011

NEW TO BLOGGING!... What have I got to lose?

Hello bloggers I'm Jewclops and I'm new to blogging. I just thought I'd give it a shot because... Well why not? Still not entirely sure what I should blog about  but I'm sure it will all come to me as get  it going. As for now I'm just thinking up ideas and will probably just throw some stuff out there until I hit on something I like. For now I'm just going to spew shit onto my computer screen. I love music so I'm probably going to be talking about music a lot, I also love to play video games so that shits going to be up on here I'm sure and also I might let you guys know when I post videos on youtube, maybe give a summary as to what the video was about or what went into it. it seems like there are sooooo many fuckin' ideas to go with so I'm just going to throw them all out at you guys and hope you stay interested enough to read it, if not then fuck it, what have I got to lose?
If anyone wants check out my youtube channel just go to www.youtube.com/jewclops  and subscribe.
I you are interested in a shirt go to www.jewclops.spreadshirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment